To hold on to sanity too tight is insane

A lady with paradox chemical running thickly in her blood. Loves to laugh but can be very cynical. As cold as the winter breeze then will blow you with a roaring fire. A sinister of love yet a fool in romance. Complicated though easy to simplify. Basically, I'm just trying to revive myself here...and thank you for listening to my insane rambling.

Monday, January 17, 2005

this is nothing but a paradox thing

saya enggak tahu lagi mau ngomong apa...
paradoks ini mencekik dan mengirim saya ke sebuah negeri antah-berantah..

saat ini, saya cuma ingin mengirim lagu ini untuk kamu (hehehe kayak mbak2 request di radio gitu, yah :P)

Standard Lines - Dashboard Confessional

Which of the bold faced lies will we use? I hope that you're happy, you really deserve it, this will be the best for us both in the end.

But your taste still lingers on my lips like I just placed them upon yours and I starve for you. But this new diet's liquid and dulling to the senses. And it's crude but it will do.

Which of the standard lines will we use? I've been meaning to call you. I've just been so busy. We'll catch up soon. Let's make it a point to.

But your taste still lingers on my lips like I just placed them upon yours
and I starve...
I starve for you.
But this new diet's liquid
and dulling to the senses.
And it's crude, but it will do.

but It will do...
I hope it will do...
------------------------------------------------------

ps: u dont hurt me, i just love to hurt myself...
Thank you...for every wonderful things u have done to me.
I wish I can make u a morning tea again...someday...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home