To hold on to sanity too tight is insane

A lady with paradox chemical running thickly in her blood. Loves to laugh but can be very cynical. As cold as the winter breeze then will blow you with a roaring fire. A sinister of love yet a fool in romance. Complicated though easy to simplify. Basically, I'm just trying to revive myself here...and thank you for listening to my insane rambling.

Wednesday, December 08, 2004

stiff leg, a bridge and the models

a story about palembang

It's like a devil is behind my back. And I have to run as fast as I can.
But then...I stop. And gulp the guilty feeling.
I'm allrite.
The devil has steped away.


okay, can somebody tell me what is this? No, it's not a bus terminal. It's an airport. Palembang airport!!


contemplating the rain in palembang


the people that went crazy in the event


looking down...apart from the crowded show


my stiff feet due to all the excitement

After the show...it's time to runaway



pempek panggang


the famous ampera bridge. It's better when you see it at night. People said, it's like in San Fransisco. But without so many ( and I mean so many) people hanging out across the bridge with nothing to do.


the musi river. Thanks for the pollution guys!


masjid agung. Too bad I didn't get the chance to pray in there


the famous hair shampoo model, icha, and me. See the diference?


the famous tv show actor, rionaldo and me. Again...you really can see the diference.

okay...one more pic

me behind a museum. I forgot what kind of museum..:P Sorry..I was in a real hurry

See you at the next trip!





1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home