To hold on to sanity too tight is insane

A lady with paradox chemical running thickly in her blood. Loves to laugh but can be very cynical. As cold as the winter breeze then will blow you with a roaring fire. A sinister of love yet a fool in romance. Complicated though easy to simplify. Basically, I'm just trying to revive myself here...and thank you for listening to my insane rambling.

Wednesday, February 16, 2005

this is when i try...

This is when I try
Not to cry
Even if I have to lie
I just have to keep my head held high

Can you see me?
Standing by the sea
I'm holding out my plea
Searching for a way to be free
And in your eyes I found the key

My dear, tell me how to stop this desire
For your embrace and your blazing fire
The way your kiss can fly me higher

I close my eyes and walk away
Maybe silence is the only way
To terminate our disarray

As I walk, I hear my heart is being true
Darling, I really do
wish I can stay with you

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home