To hold on to sanity too tight is insane

A lady with paradox chemical running thickly in her blood. Loves to laugh but can be very cynical. As cold as the winter breeze then will blow you with a roaring fire. A sinister of love yet a fool in romance. Complicated though easy to simplify. Basically, I'm just trying to revive myself here...and thank you for listening to my insane rambling.

Tuesday, August 31, 2004

Pengakuan di dalam mobil

Saints And Sailors -- Dashboard Confessional

This is where I say I've had enough and no one should ever feel the way that I feel now. A walking open wound, a trophy display of bruises and I don't believe that I'm getting any better.

Waiting here with hopes the phone will ring and I'm thinking awful things and I'm pretty sure that few would notice. And this apartment is starving for an argument. Anything at all to break the silence.

Wandering the house like I've never wanted out and this is about as social as I get now. And I'm throwing away the letters that I am writing you 'cause they would never do, I would never do.

So don't be a liar, don't say that "everything's working" when everything's broken. And you smile like a saint but you curse like a sailor and your eyes say the joke's on me.

*************************************

The song that best represents you is Saints And
Sailors. You're in a relationship that sucks.
You seem to be lonely, but you don't really
want to do anything about it. Well, It's not
that you don't want to, it's that you feel like
you're not good enough...feel better and
eventually, things will happen for you.


Which Dashboard Confessional Song Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home