To hold on to sanity too tight is insane

A lady with paradox chemical running thickly in her blood. Loves to laugh but can be very cynical. As cold as the winter breeze then will blow you with a roaring fire. A sinister of love yet a fool in romance. Complicated though easy to simplify. Basically, I'm just trying to revive myself here...and thank you for listening to my insane rambling.

Wednesday, June 09, 2004

tentang kepala gw

naive...mereka bilang gw terlalu naif..
terlalu polos...terlalu lurus...

begitukah?
i think so..ada gunanya juga keras kepala gw yang keterlaluan ini :)

moving on to another story...
tapi tetap dengan keras kepala gw inih yah.. (jgn bosaaan, krn mgkin bakal sering ada penampakan ini.

I miss my best friends
pengin tertawa kencang-kencang bareng mereka
ngomongin hal-hal tolol...

it's those stupid things that I really miss from them..
Harus dilembutkan kepala gw kalau soal ini...Sumpah...

udah ah...dah malem niy...and I am now chatting with someone..:)

ps: can't wait for Linkin Park

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home