To hold on to sanity too tight is insane

A lady with paradox chemical running thickly in her blood. Loves to laugh but can be very cynical. As cold as the winter breeze then will blow you with a roaring fire. A sinister of love yet a fool in romance. Complicated though easy to simplify. Basically, I'm just trying to revive myself here...and thank you for listening to my insane rambling.

Monday, May 24, 2004

overweight, sick and a talk

it's like the weight of the world is on my shoulder.
oh well, yesterday was...exhausting. Many interesting personalities. Performance gw dah lebih baik daripada minggu lalu :P Dan gw sudah terbiasa dengan keletihannya. Rapat sampai jam setengah dua pagi, terus bangun jam 5.20 pagi. Pheeww... gw berharap gak sampai segitunya pas bulan Juli.

oh yah, something sickening happend. Yuck... I really hate it.
Dooouuuh...I want to throw him a bucket full of dirty water and said, "I DO NOT NEED YOU SO GET THE HELL OUT OF MY FACE!" MY GOD! It's my fault too, I know that. But now, I just want to get up and go forward. While he's kind of acted as if he's kind of superstar or something...GET A LIFE PUHLEASE!!

Anyway, today was nice. I chat with one of my very best friend in England. Memuntahkan segala perasaan hati. Bercerita soal kejijikan (and yeah, we both got sick about it too). Berkisah tentang "kejutan", tentang how they caught me off guard (gw beneran gak nyangka). And another thing, I realize how much I wanted to just talk...
Mencari celah di antara himpitan-himpitan rutinitas. Rasionalisasi dari sebuah perasaan. Bantahan atas imaji-imaji paling liar.
Yeah, it's good to just dream. In my bed...

zie



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home