To hold on to sanity too tight is insane

A lady with paradox chemical running thickly in her blood. Loves to laugh but can be very cynical. As cold as the winter breeze then will blow you with a roaring fire. A sinister of love yet a fool in romance. Complicated though easy to simplify. Basically, I'm just trying to revive myself here...and thank you for listening to my insane rambling.

Friday, June 11, 2004

Don't

ada lirik bagus niy...
judulnya don't by Jewel

Don’t walk too close, don’t breathe so soft

Don’t talk so sweet, don’t sing
Don’t lay oh so near

Please, don’t let me fall in love with you again

Please let me forget all those sweet smiles
All of the passion, all of the peace, the heat, the pain
All those blue skies where your words were my freedom

Please, don’t let me fall in love with you again

Too many times I’ve cared too much
I stood on the edge and saw that you held my hand
And knowing too well I couldn’t hide from those eyes

Please, don’t let me fall in love with you again
Don’t let me fall in love with you again


Woow...

me says: Hidup itu kamu yang ngatur. I just want what is best for you
him says: What is the best?
me says:Me... hehehe Just kidding...

(no, I'm not really kidding...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home